YOUR DATA IS SAFE WITH US.
Your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously.
Unless given consent to do otherwise, Ion8 will only collect and use personal information as set out below. We are disclosing this policy to you so that you will have a better understanding of what we do with the information you provide us and how we keep it private and secure.
We NEVER share or sell any information about you with any other company for their own marketing purposes. Neither do we purchase databases of Personal Data from third parties.
Information we collect
Ion8 collects and processes the following data:
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason - usually that would be when placing an order
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or write to us via the contact us page.
- Details of your visits to Ion8 and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
We use this data to interact with you whenever necessary, for example:
- Using your name and address to send your order to you
- Using your phone number to contact you in case of a delivery issue
- Using your email address to recommend a product you may like or invite you to enter one of our giveaways or competitions.
- To use data analytics to improve Ion8, its products and services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
Security of your information
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data, and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data you provide to us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information and credit card details so that they can be securely transferred over the Internet. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
You can tell when the web page you’re using is secure as the letters 'https' will replace 'http' in the browser address window. You will also notice a padlock either next to your browser address window or at the bottom of your browser window.
While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Your account information is password-protected for your privacy and security. You can play an important role in keeping your personal information secure by maintaining the confidentiality of your password – and we also recommend that you change your password from time to time for additional security.
Cookies simply allow our website to retrieve this information in order to personalise and improve your experience of our website. Cookies cannot read any other information that may be stored on your hard drive, or access any other information about you, or people who may use your computer. Only Ion8 can access the information provided by these cookies
However, if you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from Ion8 – or any other website - you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. For more information on cookies you can read the guidance at www.allaboutcookies.org
Your data protection rights
You are entitled to request the following from Ion8; these are called your Data Subject Rights and there is more information on these on the Information Commissioners website www.ico.org.uk
- Right of access – to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification –to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased.
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability - to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object - to object to processing of your personal information
If you have any general questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to help you within a maximum of 30 days.